mønsters Index du Forum

mønsters Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The^Avengers*Movie 03-06-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mønsters Index du Forum -> Blablabla -> Gwa, Nous somme des monstres !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marcewafiq

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 22:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: The^Avengers*Movie 03-06-2016 Répondre en citant

The Avengers Movie > urlin.us/2kbb4

10cf746e54
Director: Jon Favreau Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Mickey Rourke, Gwyneth Paltrow 0 Next Thor 2: The Dark World (2013) Action Adventure Fantasy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.1/10 X When Dr. Weapons developed from the Tesseract would form a means of deterrence. However, its worth pointing out that directors Joe and Anthony Russo mentioned that the names for these movies will likely be retitled at some point, as the titles currently are "misleading." So even though theyre coming out a year apart from each other and will both involve Thanos, dont expect them to be intricately connected to one another, i.e. I found the writing in AoU to be sharp and witty. I don't know about you, but if I'm going to watch a movie with a cast of characters that have the abilities of the Avengers, I want to see them in action! The creativity of the collaborative fighting was improved as well and was featured much more so than in the first one. Bruce Banner in India, while Agent Phil Coulson visits Tony Stark and requests that he reviews Selvig's research.

It is on a little world. He shares his concerns over the strength of Earth's heroes, commenting that attempting to challenge them again would be "to court Death." At this, the master turned around, revealing them to be Thanos, and smiled sadistically. Director: Joss Whedon Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo 0 Next Iron Man (2008) Action Adventure Sci-Fi 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.9/10 X After being held captive in an Afghan cave, a billionaire engineer creates a unique weaponized suit of armor to fight evil. A mid credits scene reveals that Loki's ally and the Other's master was Thanos, setting him up as the villain in later films. Bruce Banner / The Hulk Chris Hemsworth . .. The film is statistically the most successful film released by Walt Disney to date and it regarded by many as one of the greatest superhero films of all time.

effe geen cent te makkendead of trigger androidthe 100 nl nlu002two for one lindsey olsenEnjoy The Viewland of the lostbuck wild 2013supernatural s09 lola g e n d e r100 hit pop

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 22:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mønsters Index du Forum -> Blablabla -> Gwa, Nous somme des monstres ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange